skinny cow new flavors?

Options
willywonka
willywonka Posts: 743 Member
Hi guys, I was looking at the Skinny Cow website and it looks like they have the ice cream sandwiches in cookies and cream and strawberry shortcake, does anyone know where you can find these?
I used the store locator and it didn't pull up anything in my area.
They sound yummy!!
I :heart: Skinny Cow!!

Replies

• jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    You really just have to visit various stores around you. because I love the mint ice cream sandwiches, but only one store has them. but the one that doesn't has other flavors that the other doesn't. so you'll just have to go on a skinny cow hunt :laugh:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    they have a pretty wide variety at the super walmart where i shop. cookies and cream are the best
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    ooh i am going to try the super walmart. I bought some choc/vanilla combo ones tonight but couldn't find the cookies and cream, that's what I was looking for- thanks!!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    mmm cookies and cream and mint! I have to find these!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Wal-Mart!!!!!!!!!!! I love the skinny cow chocolate truffle ice cream bars. Have you tried these yet? MMMMMMMMMMMM :flowerforyou:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I actually saw the Aldi's brand of SSC there today.
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    mmm cookies and cream and mint! I have to find these!

the mint is AMAZING. I feel like I am cheating when I eat one because they are so delicious!!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Wal-Mart!!!!!!!!!!! I love the skinny cow chocolate truffle ice cream bars. Have you tried these yet? MMMMMMMMMMMM :flowerforyou:

the chocolate ones are good, but i tried the vanilla ones and...not so good
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I finally nagged at my neighborhood Wal Mart long enough that they added the new flavors. All of them. My favorites are the cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches and the caramel cones. They are so decadent. The strawberry shortcake are good also.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I found the cookies and cream but not the strawberry shortcake:cry: today and were on sale at Winn Dixie for $3.99
  • sara1786
    sara1786 Posts: 101
    Options
    OMG I just tried skinny cow for the first time && I am officially obsessed. I bought the French- Vanilla truffle ice-cream bar! I want to get ALL the flavors!!

I just turned to my fiance and said "when we're married we're going to keep skinny cow in business" haha-- I want them all!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    i love all of them but the chocolate peanutbutter sandwiches .... it has a funny smell and taste weird
  • maddiebabe
    maddiebabe Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    man, living up in Canada sucks hehe. We only ever get the vanilla and chocolate sandwhiches and the vanilla/chocolate cup and a couple of the thing on sticks. I love mint chocolate ....I really think they need to market that up here as well :)

Im so jealous of all you lucky people. I have my finace hooked on them as well. they are AMAZING
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I was hooked on Skinny Cow too. Then one day I went to a store that didn't sell them and so I started looking at regular ice cream sandwiches and there wasn't much difference in the nutrition labels. So it is cheaper for me to buy regular than the Skinny Cow. It's cheaper and you get more.