THE FOUR BODY TYPES

Options
THE FOUR BODY TYPES
Balance your metabolism for your body type
The Body Shaping Diet is an unique and specifically designed eating plan for life. There are four different eating plans specifically tailored for the four different body shapes of women. All women fall into one of these four categories; Gynaeoid, Android, Thyroid or Lymphatic. Men may fall into either Android, Thyroid or Lymphatic categories.

Each of the four body shapes, if exposed to the wrong types of foods on a consistent basis, may become obese in different areas of their body. Some body shapes can eat so called "fattening foods" without becoming obese while other body shapes cannot. These differences apply because each body shape has a unique metabolic and hormonal make-up.

That’s why some people put on weight easily and others don’t!

The four body types found in "The Body Shaping Diet" book will allow you to lose weight from where you want to but I also encourage you to do a daily programme of exercises designed to warm you up, stretch and relax the muscles and joints and firm and tone the muscles so that your new shape will look firm and contoured.

There will be no need to follow restrictive diets or feel hungry, weak and deprived, because by following The Body Shaping Diet you will feel satisfied, energetic and positively re-balanced.

The body shaping eating plans consists of two simple steps:
STEP ONE:
TO LOSE WEIGHT:
This is desirable if your body mass index is over 25. You can use the body shaping diet menus, found in "The Body Shaping Diet" book.

STEP TWO:
TO MAINTAIN IDEAL BODY WEIGHT:
Once you have achieved a weight and body shape that pleases you, it is important that you do not discard the Body Shaping Diet. At this stage, ideally your weight will fall into the body mass index range of 19 – 25.

WHICH BODY TYPE ARE YOU?
Gynaeoid body
Curvaceous hips with a tapered, small waist are the prominent features for Gynaeoid women. They have small to medium shoulders and the breasts vary in size. The hips and thighs curve outwards and weight gain occurs only below the waistline.

Gynaeoid women tend to have a predominance of the female hormone oestrogen, (oestrogen dominance) which targets the uterine region, the hips, thighs and breasts. Excessive oestrogens promote fat deposition around the lower parts of the body as well as cellulite. If weight loss is attempted by following a very low fat low calorie diet, there is a reduction from the breasts, shoulders and arms etc., but alas not from the thighs and buttocks.

See Gynaeoid Body Type juicing recipe found in "Raw Juices Can Save Your Life" page 55, combined with specific body type herbs to help promote weight loss by balancing your metabolism for YOUR body type.

Android body
Android body types are characterised by broad shoulders, a large rib cage and strong shapely muscular limbs. Android body types are somewhat straight up and down with a narrow pelvis and hips that do not curve outwards. The waistline is not accentuated.

Android women have an anabolic metabolism, which leads to a body building tendency, so strength, both physical and mental, are prominent characteristics. Many good athletes are Android shaped. Weight gain occurs in the upper part of the body and on the front of the abdomen, so that an apple-shape may develop.

See Android Body Type juicing recipe found in "Raw Juices Can Save Your Life" page 57, combined with specific body type herbs to help promote weight loss by balancing your metabolism for YOUR body type.

Thyroid body
Thyroid body types are characterised by relatively long limbs with fine, narrow bones. They often become dancers and models, and can be described as having a 'race-horse' or 'greyhound' appearance.

Thyroid women consume stimulants in excess. These include; caffeine, nicotine, diet pills etc. A high metabolic rate allows them to eat generously with little or no weight gain. Of all the body types, Thyroid women are least likely to develop cellulite, but if it does occur, it will be on the buttocks and backs of the thighs.

See Thyroid Body Type juicing recipe found in "Raw Juices Can Save Your Life" page 58, combined with specific body type herbs to help promote weight loss by balancing your metabolism for YOUR body type.

Lymphatic body
Weight gain occurs over the entire body in Lymphatic women, which gives them a 'cuddly baby doll appearance'. Weight gain occurs very easily for Lymphatic women, as the metabolic rate is very slow, accompanied by a dysfunctional lymphatic system. Cellulite is common in this body type with deposits of fat swollen with lymphatic fluid, giving a dimpled appearance on thick puffy limbs.

For Lymphatic women exercise is not the favourite actitivity. Guidance by a nutritionist is the best way forward to reduce obesity and cellulite, by replacing it with nourishment and vitality. Excellent and long lasting results are then achievable.

See Lymphatic Body Type juicing recipe found in "Raw Juices Can Save Your Life" page 54, combined with specific body type herbs to help promote weight loss by balancing your metabolism for YOUR body type.

Replies

• indianagranny
    indianagranny Posts: 863
    Options
    Bumping to read later
  • alisha123
    alisha123 Posts: 71
    Options
    This book sounds interesting. Anybody read it and have opinions on it?
  • korenac
    korenac Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you SO much for posting this!! Learning about the different body types really helped me to better understand my own body's fat deposit patterns and how to optimize my diet and exercise for my body type. I was able to google more information and once again I feel empowered and excited to keep on my weight loss path! :flowerforyou:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Bumping to read later

IM also bumping to read later
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Gynaeoid body sounds like me. Anyone have success with this?
  • amdavies
    amdavies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i don't seem to be any of these :cry:

I have short limbs, a small lower body which rarely puts on much weight. My weight all goes on the top half, like an upside down pear! and i definately do not have long limbs!!!

oh well! it sounds like an interesting theory though, maybe just not fitted to all women. :smile:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely Android type.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    dang, lymphatic.

But now I am wondering about exercise, hmmmm any excuse, right??:laugh: :laugh: