Another small success

Yesterday I posted about how my bra was too big when I put it on (obviously my boobs are shrinking, sorry if that's TMI). Today, my belly fat is not folding the top of my jeans over! Love this new way of eating unprocessed, clean foods. Excited!

Replies

• PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you!! Isn't it a wonderful feeling. Keep up the good work.
  • Pohudet
    Pohudet Posts: 179 Member
    Good for you!
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Yesterday I posted about how my bra was too big when I put it on (obviously my boobs are shrinking, sorry if that's TMI). Today, my belly fat is not folding the top of my jeans over! Love this new way of eating unprocessed, clean foods. Excited!

LOL @ TMI. Naw, it just means the you are loosing weight! Most everything gets smaller.. Butts, bellies, boobs.... Good Job!
  • Great job!!! I wish my boobs would get smaller...makes it hard to run/jog/anything because they bounce! My husband says it looks like they are gonna sock me in the eyes LOL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!