Hello hello!

Options
Hi everyone! = )
I'm new to this site, just trying to loose some of the weight I've gained since starting college.
(I seriously gained the freshman 15 about five times over..) On top of school, I've been in a relationship for the last two years, and I feel that both my boyfriend and I have let ourselves go physically. -At first I was happy we were comfortable with eachother, but now I think enough is enough!!! I'm hoping that if he sees me making healthy changes and loosing weight, he will finally stop talking and actually DO the same thing. Even if he doesn't, I love him all the same, and this is something I want for ME no matter what! :heart:
Anyhow, I don't want to ramble on for too long, but if anyone would like to be my friend, I'd be glad to talk!

Replies

• lmdavis804
    lmdavis804 Posts: 81
    Options
    welcome to MFP-you will lots of support on this site-I wish you great luck with your weight loss :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: