Looking for friends so we can support and motivate each othe

Options
britzzie
britzzie Posts: 341 Member
Hi there!!

I have been using MFP since just after the new year and have lost 23 pounds and several inches!!

I am looking for some friends to share support and motivation with.

I pretty much always have the ambition to work out. I love the endorphin rush!! My downfall is food...going out with friends, being bored, emotional eating, holidays, binge eating, etc.

So I will hold you accountable for working out if you will try to make sure I don't kill myself during circuit training just to undo all my hard work with Hostess cupcakes :)

Friend me!!

Brittany

Replies

• wolfehound22
    Options
    Great job on your success so far. Feel free to add me, and i will do my best to keep u away from the snacks :)
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Pick ME !!! Lol
    I'm a great supporter<3
    be glad to help..
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have the same downfall and the same reasons to turn to food (I'm sure many of us do)
    But this journey should teach us control. I think that's number one.

What's more important...our health and happiness? Or those cupcakes?

Good luck!
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I can (usually!) control my eating...it's getting up the energy to work out that is my downfall :sad:

Once I actually do it, though, I feel GREAT! We'd be like ying and yang...hahaha!:bigsmile:
  • Naydee1
    Naydee1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just joined...I am an emotional eater and put off till tomorrow what I should do today...a dangerous combo. I am looking to stay on goal so I will be checking in so I don't feel alone.