ice cream free banana split

annhjk
annhjk Posts: 794 Member
HI -

I just had one of my favorite desserts and thought I'd share. I use 1 banana, a serving or 2 of lite cool whip, 1 tbsp (or so) of chocolate syrup. It gives me the 'banana split fix' without the ice cream. When strawberries are in season I add those to the mix too. I have grated chocoate chips or dark chocolate in place of chocolate syrup.

Replies

• annhjk
    HI -

I just had one of my favorite desserts and thought I'd share. I use 1 banana, a serving or 2 of lite cool whip, 1 tbsp (or so) of chocolate syrup. It gives me the 'banana split fix' without the ice cream. When strawberries are in season I add those to the mix too. I have grated chocoate chips or dark chocolate in place of chocolate syrup.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    HI -

Oh yum!
    I have everything so I will be making that tonight.
    Thanks ann.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Hi

Jello makes a sugar free Banana Supreme pudding that is 60 calories and it's wonderful and gives me the same fix :-).
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    I want that tonight; however, I am missing an important part! THE CHOCOLATE!:grumble: :noway:

Any substitution ideas?:love:
  • annhjk
    my boys really like without the chocolate too. I'm just a chocolate junkie :bigsmile: