You CAN defy genetics! (pics!)

Options
2»

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Wohoo! Thanks for the hope! I also have always had a belly. And then sometime after puberty my breast size kept increased and exceeded it. (There are benefits and drawbacks to this one).

Sso I have a little hope that it can eventually go away! Congrats on your amazing progress!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! Thanks for the motivation :)
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! One of my areas too....
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    wow ur shape is completely new! congrats u should definitely be proud :)
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    It IS possible to defy your genetics! In the first picture, most of that fat was just extra fat that I’ve put on over the years. But my whole life, I’ve had a gut. Even when I was young and fit, I had a little belly that always stuck out. Through lots of training, patience, and dedication, my belly is smaller than it has been my WHOLE life long. It’s a body part that I never thought I’d be proud of, but today I can say that I truly am!

x3wqau.jpg

That's awesome! I too am trying to get rid of my belly fat. I talked to my dad and he said he's always had a gut (and he's in great shape) and his dad always had a gut (basically, in my family it's genetic). I'm working diligently to get RID of it-- or just shrink it drastically.

Anyway, congrats! Looks fantastic!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You look GREAT!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    this is awesome! You've done an amazing job.... definitely gives me hope for the same problem area on me! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!