SBF2: Reboot Boogaloo! May 17th

Options
yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
Finally, some nice weather again. High of 77 degrees today - yeah. Too bad I'll be inside for most of it. Will be a nice day tomorrow as well, so I'll go for a bike ride.

tomorrow, I will also sleep in

Have fun on your mini-break V! Happy Birthday and Anniversary!:drinker:
I assume you will have a final blog about your month o' yoga.

Today: 2.5-3 hour workshop and maybe a walk tonight when husband gets home. I have to go to a meeting at the gym as well, but I'm not going to waste the good weather on cardio equipment.

Cool weather boogaloo!

Mary

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Good morning. :sick: I won't go on about how horrible I feel. It'll pass.
    V, I hope you have a great vacation, birthday and anniversary!
    Mary, enjoy the cooler weather while it lasts.
    I don't know what I am going to do today. Upload pictures from the trip. Sleep probably. Maybe go for a stroll since the weather will be nice.
    Have a good Sunday!
    MM
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    CP, I just read your post from yesterday. Congrats on your potential weight loss!
    I am determined to get back into it tomorrow no matter how I feel. I barely fit into any of my jeans now. And I am guessing no exercise and bad eating is why I am getting sick so much. But today I just want to sleep. lol. One of my friends was about 15 pounds heavier than me in January and is now about 8 pounds lighter than me. I have really been struggling with jealousy lately with people who are losing weight and who are getting pregnant. I definitely have some issues I need to deal with.
    Anyway, just kind of lonely I guess, so I am posting again.
    I hope to be back almost full force tomorrow.
    I hope you all are having a good Sunday. See you tomorrow.
    MM