Hello I am new! Who is with me on loosing baby fat!!!!!

bagaydina
bagaydina Posts: 46
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined and i am really inspired to loose all the baby fat, so my kids will have young and beautiful mother!!

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to MFP! This site is wonderful and everyone here is very helpful and supportive. You will be able to do it with everything here! Good luck!
  • You'll find that this website is relly helpful :happy: there are always people here who are willing to give a hand! Since everyone's in the same boat, everyone's willing to give a hand and help everyone! This is website is really a family. Good Luck!:tongue:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    I'm with ya!!! When I had my son, he forgot to take his luggage with him!:laugh: This site will make it super easy as long as you apply yourself because as we all know, it won't work unless we try!

Here are a few tips that worked for me. I made MFP my home page...so it's a constant reminder when I hop on the internet (whether it's to log my food or remind me to get out and exercise). Also, make yourself a ticker (under the tools tab). It'll keep you motivated!

Good luck! You've had kids...you can definitely do this!!!!!:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • chopsticks
    chopsticks Posts: 106 Member
    I think that's the same reason alot of us are here. I have a 16 month old and one that's almost four. I don't want to go on school field trips being a chubby mom. That's one of the biggest motivators for me. I really think you'll find this website helpful, i've been here 3 days and it's made a huge change in the amount of calories i take in as well as a change in my choices. Good Luck!!!!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.