i need help with my nutrition

Options
Hi Guys

I work nights and so end up missing lunch during the day,, yet cant seem to eat while im working,, so im effectively starving myself :(,, anybody got any suggestions on how to keep my nitrition levels up cos now im feeling run down and i know its cos of what im (not) eating,, look a my diaries and you'll see most days i have a calorie deficit of nearly 1000!!!!! Help me someone :(

Replies

• Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Instead of trying to eat a full meal while at work, pack some snacks and eat every so often. There is this wonderful peanut butter that is like 100 calories less per serving. You could do peanut butter crackers. Take some fruit with you. Fruits will help you lose weight while giving you the calories for the day. A lot of fruits take more calories to digest then what is in them. You could also up the amount of calories per meal if you cannot eat at work. Another suggestion, take liquids. Try the instant breakfast shakes or something to that nature so that you do get your calories.
  • Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    So read that wrong. Your working third. Try some of those instant breakfasts things. Since you cannot eat while your sleeping.
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Try some protien shakes. Bring some snacks with you such as nuts, fruit, popcorn.