Hello??? It's an NSV dummy!

Options
I was getting annoyed at the mall yesterday while I was walking around trying to hold my pants up and carry my shopping bags when I realized that this was a good thing! Whoop whoop!

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Nice! It still doesn't make it less annoying to be constantly pulling up your pants, but it sure is a nice NSV!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    LOL, I love your topic! And YES that is! Annoying, but still awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    sweet..love those little annoyances..
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Hehehe :) funny story! and great NSV! Keep up the amazing work I;m sure you're doing! :)
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    well done!
    it's a great feeling. I recommend a sewing machine!
  • redwoodbsq1
    redwoodbsq1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    haha I recommend a belt. And I love that you can see the progress with one, I'm on this hole, now this one, another one. Good stuff!

And it will help you not have to pull your pants up! :)

Good job! That means your losing your weight in the hardest to lose spots!
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Woo hooo! I am noticing that with my shirts! They all fall off my shoulders!
  • cortneymau
    Options
    :) That is great! I had a similar experience on the treadmill with my running buddy. I yelled "Ah, my pants are falling down trying to run!" and she yelled back, "I know! Me too! Best problem in the world!" Lol. We both giggled. Wahoo! Smaller pant sizes here we come!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!