yoplait smoothies

Options
anyone tried the yoplait frozen smoothies?
is so what flavor....whats your opinion

is there too much sugar in them...
thought about trying them....

Replies

• mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i saw yoplait smoothies on the biggest loser last night, they look so delish... but have not seen them in any stores! Must keep my eyes out for these
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    i saw yoplait smoothies on the biggest loser last night, they look so delish... but have not seen them in any stores! Must keep my eyes out for these
    lol...thats where I saw them too....
    i wanted to see if anyone had tried them...
    and see the nutrition facts on them
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried them either. I know they are in the freezer section andI've heard they taste good but have no idea about he sugar and stuff. You could probably find the info on google or something though
  • jenlarz
    Options
    Nutrition Information

Serving Size: 1/2 pouch/103g - 8 fl oz. PREPARED
    Calories: 120
    Calories from Fat: 15
    Total Fat - Grams1.5% DV Fat3Saturated Fat - grams0% DV Saturated Fat2Cholesterol - mg0% DV Cholesterol1Sodium - mg30% DV Sodium4.Total Carbohydrate - grams16%DV Carbohydrate7Dietary Fiber - grams2% DV Dietary Fiber10Sugars - grams12Protein - grams2.% DV Vitamin A6% DV Vitamin C2% DV Calcium60% DV Iron6.
  • jenlarz
    Options
    Nutrition Information

Serving Size: 1/2 pouch/103g - 8 fl oz. PREPARED
    Calories: 120
    Calories from Fat: 15
    Total Fat - Grams1.5% DV Fat3Saturated Fat - grams0% DV Saturated Fat2Cholesterol - mg0% DV Cholesterol1Sodium - mg30% DV Sodium4.Total Carbohydrate - grams16%DV Carbohydrate7Dietary Fiber - grams2% DV Dietary Fiber10Sugars - grams12Protein - grams2.% DV Vitamin A6% DV Vitamin C2% DV Calcium60% DV Iron6.
    [/quote

This did not copy and paste well, but its on the yoplait website
  • Emery313
    Emery313 Posts: 33
    Options
    I have tried the yoplait smoothie mix's and I am addicted! They are so easy and yummy. I have tried the triple berry one, but I also watched biggest loser last night and the banana chocolate one sounds delicious. I dont think there is alot of sugar or anything in them. Its just like buying frozen fruit, but much easier because it has pieces of frozen yogurt that makes it delicious! I usually put a little soy milk in add half a pouch and tada! Instant perfection. You can find them basically everywhere, even walmart. GOOD LUCK!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    You are better off making your own smoothies- cheaper and healthier. The Yoplait ones have three different types of added sugar on top of the natural sugars found in the fruit. Who would make a smoothie at home using fruit and yogurt, then dump a ton of sugar on top of it?

At least Yoplait knows their target audience, I guess their money spent on Biggest Loser advertisements is working!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Whoops! Double post.
  • mrspiz
    mrspiz Posts: 10
    Options
    I love them! I tried the blueberry one Monday and tomorrow am trying the banana chocolate one that I bought today because I saw it on BL last night. They are only 2.39 and each bag is 2 servings...that's cheap