Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

ARMS SOS!

So I added circuit training to my workout. I am excitied to say my weight is going down! I feel better and it has only been three weeks. Here is the problem. I have what I like to call "skinny girl thighs" for my arms. And now I feel like instead of getting smaller they look even bigger. I have been doing the life circuit at my gym, but I don't know what to do to get rid of these gross arms.
Any advice?

Replies

• KPainter70
    KPainter70 Posts: 152
    Have you done measurements to determine they've actually gotten bigger? It's not physically possible to have put on the amount of muscle required to make your arms larger in the three weeks you've been doing circuit training. What you might be experiencing is a little "pump" from the weights. How much are you lifting and what machines are you using for your biceps? It would also help if you could post a picture so we can see what you're talking about.
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    I agree although it would be physically possible in 3 weeks if you are lifts consists of HEAVY weight and a low amount of reps and sets. Do you think you are getting Katie Couric arms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt-FIL8bnGY