The many advantages of losing your boobs

Options

Replies

• blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I didn't really have any to lose:laugh: I'm a 32B almost a 32A and I love it:laugh:
  • tmultuous
    Options
    http://www.barelythere.com/bras/detail/4058.aspx I would reccomend these highly if you have an inbetween sized. Super comfy, cheap and conceals well, and made with a flexible fit in mind. :)
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Soooo happy for my 34A 's! I can wear anything, don't need a giant sports bra, my back doesn't hurt all the time, I can lay on my stomach to practice yoga and not look ridiculous, and I can go without a bra!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    All sizes have their advantages and charm.

Agreed.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    My double DD's went down to just D's making it easier to find bras that fit at Wal-mart. Does this count?
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I have B-C... who knows anymore.. I sure dont, and mine arnt perky! I want perky Barely B's!!!:laugh:
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I lost mine when I lost weight too.
    Another advantage is you can wear some shirts without a bra ;)
  • mmfootball34
    Options
    why do you want smaller boobs?! they are the greatest thing of all time! =) haha
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    If any of you wanna throw thos big ones over here be my guest!,,LOL
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have a C now, I'm sure they'll disappear once I lose these last 67 pounds.
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36D to a 32B and I am never going back!! I love my little boobies now!! I feel so proud and I can wear ANYTHING! :D
  • dunlunicor
    dunlunicor Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38D at my highest weight to a 32A/34AA now. I was so sad about having small boobs when I was 14-16 before I gained most of my weight, but now I know what it's like to have big boobs. I prefer mine the way they naturally are now.
  • dbenedit
    dbenedit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lost 5 inches from the girls, and love it, but going from a 40DD to a 34DD, there is no perky :-(
  • tigibson0804
    Options
    i went from 36K (yes k as in kangaroo) to 36 DD. I can actually shop in department stores for bras now. yay.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Please teach me how to lose mine... pretty please???
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yep, Hubby not to happy to loose the girls , but I sure am ! Cant wait to loose more =)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Lost 5 inches from the girls, and love it, but going from a 40DD to a 34DD, there is no perky :-(

That is because your cup didn't change. Your boobs didn't get smaller, the width of your chest did.
  • WVHeather
    WVHeather Posts: 53
    Options
    Yep, Hubby not to happy to loose the girls , but I sure am ! Cant wait to loose more =)

Mine's not too happy either, but hey, he doesn't have to walk around with these things!!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Hey, some of us love being busty girls! I'm one of those people who will probably never lose the boobage (they were a 34D when I was 18 and 110 lbs), and I never want to! I love my boobs! I know my man's not with me just because of my awesome rack (but I'm sure he doesn't mind it), I have super sexy bras, I don't experience pain from them, and with the right sports bra, running is no prob! I can understand though if we're talking like DDD, or higher, I imagine that wouldn't be a good time. I will say, they're not perky anymore because I've been through breastfeeding a child, but that's what lifts are for :) Definitely getting them lifted when I'm done having kids, and if need be, a small implant to keep these babies at D status!

Big or small, love your tatas!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    ha ha wow imagine if guys talked about their chest
    "hey Larry i notticed you lost some man boobage"
    "thx for noticing Bob""i can now fit into that t-shirt i wanted,but sadly my favorite jersey just doesnt fit the same :("
    "did you see Mike at the gym..ugh i hate him with those manly pec's!"