Protein Pancakes

For those who read my profile, I am trying to gain weight. I found this recipe that everyone will love. This is what you need:

- 5 egg whites.

-3/4 cup of quaker oatmeal.

-1/2 cup buckwheat four.

-1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.

- 1/4 skim milk.

- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.

- 1/4 cup nutmeag.

- 3 scoops of vanilla whey protien mix.

- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.

- 1 tablespoon milled flaxed seed.

-1 tablespoon wheat germ.

Mix everything together, it should have the consistancy of cookiedough. Spray the pan you're going to use for the pancakes, and keep the heat on low, they do take a while to cook. Use a little more than a spoonfull. When they are finished cooking, they should come out looking like cookies. The best way to eat them is simply by using 'I cant believe it's not butter' spray, or sugar free maple syrup.

Replies

• For those who read my profile, I am trying to gain weight. I found this recipe that everyone will love. This is what you need:

- 5 egg whites.

-3/4 cup of quaker oatmeal.

-1/2 cup buckwheat four.

-1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.

- 1/4 skim milk.

- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.

- 1/4 cup nutmeag.

- 3 scoops of vanilla whey protien mix.

- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.

- 1 tablespoon milled flaxed seed.

-1 tablespoon wheat germ.

Mix everything together, it should have the consistancy of cookiedough. Spray the pan you're going to use for the pancakes, and keep the heat on low, they do take a while to cook. Use a little more than a spoonfull. When they are finished cooking, they should come out looking like cookies. The best way to eat them is simply by using 'I cant believe it's not butter' spray, or sugar free maple syrup.