Losing inches in hips

Options
2»

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    It's definitely possible, but I wouldn't rule out the need to have the dress let out. You really can't dictate where and how you'll lose the weight.. all you can do is work hard and hope for the best.
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    i lost 3inches off my hip is 3months of taebo and mfp
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    low fat diet and target those hips ...........happy wedding day:flowerforyou:
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hey guys and gals
    So my wedding is in September. I have what they called a pear shaped body. So I had to order my dress by my hip size which is way larger than my other measurments. Well the dress I ordered is 1 and 1/2 inches smaller than my hips. I could have ordered a bigger size but I knew I was on a journey to losing weight and wanted to continue it. So now in stressing about my wedding. Is it possible to lose 1 an 1/2 inches in my hips by September?

Measurments
    34.5 breast
    26.5 waist
    44.5 hips

WOW!! Tiny waist and big booty!!! ;) Niiiice!!! Your waist is small, so I am thinking that you are probably not that overweight....you might just be curvier in the bottom. Even when I get super skinny, but hip measurements are higher because of my butt.

OK, I am going to suggest something that I have not done yet, but I have ordered it. So, I just ordered Brazil Butt Lift DVD. I hear great things about it. Maybe by getting your butt muscles tighter and firmer, your hip measurements will go down just enough to look super hot in your wedding dress. And you are only talking about 1 1/2"....I think that you can do it. But make sure you keep that awesome curvy figure that you have!!!
  • laquita870
    laquita870 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot! I have been doin Zumba for the last month and can see it working but im going to buy that DVD to add to it! Thanks again! In regards to losing my curvy shape, that's my only fear with losing all this weight! :(
  • laquita870
    laquita870 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the article I ordered that DVD
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I hope you and I like it! Not sure if your soon to be husband is like mine, but he likes my butt and has told me to not get any thinner! So, if you can just firm it up while losing some of the fat on top, you should lose some inches, but still keep that nice shape!

You are going to look amazing in your wedding dress!!!