Looking for INSANITY friends!! Who is with me??

Options
I just started week two of Insanity...it's definitely intense to say the least! Looking for some fellow MFP friends doing Insanity to join in the journey of reaching our goals! Let's go! - Amanda

Replies

• debgomes90
    Options
    Hey Amanda I just started Insanity on Monday. Today is Day 3 and I'm already feeling the pain hahaa. It would be really nice to have a friend to go through it with!!

-Debbie
  • Used_T
    Used_T Posts: 9
    Options
    I am also on day 3. I'm glad I'm not the only one that is sore. But as I said on an earlier thread, it would be nice to have some support when I just want to hide in my bed all day.
  • debgomes90
    Options
    EXACTLY!!!! I need to be accountable to someone haha... Have you done today's workout yet? I'm doing it tonight when I get home from work!
  • Used_T
    Options
    I did it this morning and I wanted to cry. I was cussing out Shawn T like crazy but I finally got through it lol
  • eveandhailey
    Options
    Hi! I am Eve and I just started insanity. I am on day 2 and I will doing my workouts in the evenings. My lower sides feel super sore today. I am looking forward to making friends that will join me on my journey to a healthier life, as well as be support for those I am dying because of insanity days =]
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I have done it twice, then I had a medical issue so I lost a lot of muscle definition and my stamina. Hopefully, soon I will get back to Shaun T yelling at me.
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm on day 12 and I love it and I hate it, mostly move though because it makes me feel so good! :) Add me and we can share our Insane stories :)
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two as well!
  • debgomes90
    Options
    Sounds good Eve add me on here!!

Haha cussing him out thats funny! Now I know what tomentally prepare myself for tonight!
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 day 3!!! Let's be insaniacs togetherrrrr lol
  • Used_T
    Options
    Lol he yells at me, I figured it would make me feel better haha
  • eveandhailey
    Options
    How do you guys to the push up jacks? I can't do a regular pushup let alone one of those ugh!
  • Used_T
    Options
    I just do regular push-ups since I struggle to do them as well. I figure once my arms are strong enough to do regular push-ups I'll do the push-up jacks. It feels like I'm cheating, but at least I'm trying.
  • mathisi
    mathisi Posts: 3
    Options
    omg guys!! i love insanity! i did it last year consistently for about 6 months! and i am missing it now. the things shawn t says just crack me up! never got tired of listening to him (not like tony horton). "its impor-ant", "open up your hole" and my fav "you never wore a sports bra before this" hahahaha
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    i'm currently in the 3rd day of the 4th week...amazing program...feel free to add
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    LOOOOOOVE insanity!!! Its my favorite workout. so far ive done that, the asylum, BBL and im doing p90x! I'm a new beachbody coach and i just started a fb support group for ladies only. It helps keep you motivated and accountable for your day. If you want to join, add me or msg me! :) I would love ot have you a part of it!

Jen
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Day 3 here also- what a work out!
  • chrisy0316
    Options
    I have the Insanity program, I watched the fit test and made a chart for record keeping. BUT I am terrified to start it. I have tried so many workout programs and this stubborn weight just doesn't just want to come off. I need some swift kicks in the motivation. I am all alone in this town and the only people who "work out" around here are the "skinny ones who often forget to eat (titter titter)" Grr...Help!
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    Just finnished day 3 of week two!! Its amazing how physically you begin to feel results after a week. Unfornately my scale and my mirror have not been as kind to me though. Lol! But Im lovin every minute of it. I didnt know what to do with myself on that one day off we get!!
  • NekaLee
    NekaLee Posts: 51
    Options
    Me!!! Me!!! :laugh: I'm on week number 3!!! I'm so surprise at myself that I actually like this workout!!! I'm excited yet nervous to see my results after my 60days. I still have to pause for a few seconds to catch my breath but I get right back in.