Help Help!!

Hello All

Cannot figure out where I am going wrong with my diet
I cannot end the day with the correct numbers To low to high missing this and that
Calories to low I think but …. Not sure
Please look and recommend if possible

Much obliged
Lucsi

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,333 Member
    It's a learning process. No one figures this out in a month. Just go back and look at your diary and figure out what is lacking, then research (Google) foods that have what you are lacking.

It's kind of a Rubik's Cube to get everything to line up. You'll get there.
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    I only looked at a couple days but you aren't eating nearly enough or drinking enough water. Your body is in starvation mode!
  • ldytaz
    ldytaz Posts: 37 Member
    I agree with Joey, you're not eating enough, you can't starve the body and expect to lose weight
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 198 Member
    Ok to be blunt, where is your food??? I see mega supplements but honestly nothing nutritioush (sp). You are way way under on your calories. Calories are not bad for you unless they are over processed empty, junk calories. You need to have a nice mix of carbs, healthy fats, protein and fiber. Some fish, chicken, lean meats, nuts, dairy, lots of fresh veggies and fruit, calcium, beans, oatmeal. If you aren't sure google it, talk to your dr. He/she can help you map out a sustainable diet that tastes good (spices are your best friends. Good luck, you CAN do this!!
  • tlhorsley
    tlhorsley Posts: 141 Member
    I agree with the others. You are not eating near enough and are starving your body. Eat. Eat back your exercise calories too and see what happens, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Ok to be blunt, where is your food??? I see mega supplements but honestly nothing nutritioush (sp). You are way way under on your calories. Calories are not bad for you unless they are over processed empty, junk calories. You need to have a nice mix of carbs, healthy fats, protein and fiber. Some fish, chicken, lean meats, nuts, dairy, lots of fresh veggies and fruit, calcium, beans, oatmeal. If you aren't sure google it, talk to your dr. He/she can help you map out a sustainable diet that tastes good (spices are your best friends. Good luck, you CAN do this!!

I agree with this. Plus you need to drink more water. Don't starve yourself this should be a lifestyle, not a diet. Good Luck
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    DUDE! I am 115 lbs a size 2 and eat twice as much as you do, you need to eat!

I did not started seeing a change on the scale until I started eating more than 1200 calories per day. I had a hard time wrapping my head around eating more would make me lose weight. Well it did and I feel better than ever.

Freaking eat something. You are not fueling your body, period.
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    Look at my food diary! I am also a 118lb female who eats more than you!!
  • mustangmama3
    mustangmama3 Posts: 173 Member
    Agree with everyone else!!! Where the heck is your food!! I weigh 137lbs and I eat double what you eat.