600 calories once a week

Options
2»

Replies

• gottolosethisfat
    Options
    I did the paleo diet for a month. I did really well dropping 10 pounds then I put weight on and then couldnt shift it. I was so annoyed so I had about 5 takeaways, didnt put any weight on! I then decided to do the zig zag diet I lost 4lbs in the first week this was a mixture of healthy food and also having a chinese within my calories allowed! I would really recommend this.
  • ieva015
    ieva015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did the paleo diet for a month. I did really well dropping 10 pounds then I put weight on and then couldnt shift it. I was so annoyed so I had about 5 takeaways, didnt put any weight on! I then decided to do the zig zag diet I lost 4lbs in the first week this was a mixture of healthy food and also having a chinese within my calories allowed! I would really recommend this.

thank you!!! :) how many calories did you ate being on zig zag diet? :) well done!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    If you are already pretty lean you could zig zag your diet having higher days when working out and lower days when at rest.
  • Balice57
    Balice57 Posts: 125
    Options
    You need to eat a minimum of 1,200 calories a day - never 600! Your body needs a certain amount of calories just to keep your organs working. I'm doing the spike diet, modified a bit - for me (with 60 pounds to lose) I'm eating 3 days a week at 1,200 calories, 3 days a week at 1,500 calories and one day a week at about 2,500 calories - basically whatever I want to eat. The diet would have me eating 3,000 calories on the spike day, but even I can't eat that much. I'm trying to get away from that stuffed feeling. I'll see how this goes, and adjust accordingly.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    You need to eat a minimum of 1,200 calories a day - never 600! Your body needs a certain amount of calories just to keep your organs working. I'm doing the spike diet, modified a bit - for me (with 60 pounds to lose) I'm eating 3 days a week at 1,200 calories, 3 days a week at 1,500 calories and one day a week at about 2,500 calories - basically whatever I want to eat. The diet would have me eating 3,000 calories on the spike day, but even I can't eat that much. I'm trying to get away from that stuffed feeling. I'll see how this goes, and adjust accordingly.

Did it work?
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    bump