snacks??

In the afternoon's I have a really hard time with wanting to snack. Does anyone have any good, healthy, low calorie snack ideas they'd like to share with me?

Replies

• amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    I like to eat frozen grapes as a snack. Not too many calories and so refreshing, especially on a hot afternoon!
  • Hi! I really enjoy a piece of fruit, whether it being an apple, 1 cup of berries of any kind or a whole grain Wasa cracker with laughing cow cheese. You can get a wedge of laughing cow and it's only 35 calories for the entire wedge! This also pairs well with 1 serving (16 crackers) of Reduced Fat Wheat Thins! Good luck :)
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    I like popcorn. I like the 100 calorie kettle corn packs. It's not really kettle corn, just slightly sweet. It's my 3:30 snack. Baby carrots are good.
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    I have snacks three times a day just to keep my blood sugar level. Sometimes I have a protein drink, sometimes nuts though they are not low cal they are good for you, sometimes tuna, sometimes fruit, really it just depends on you. there are tons of carb based 100 cal snack packs available in stores but i would recommend a protein just because it sticks with you longer.