Quick Question

Options
I burned a buttload of calories today and have about 900 to play with. Thing is, Im not even hungry but I've netted way low than my BMR today. Should I force myself to try and close the gap on these calories or just roll with the deficit if I'm not hungry. My diary is public so feel free to check it out for today. Thanks!

Replies

• amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Personally, if I am not hungry, I do not force myself to eat those calories.
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I hear you. Its not like I'm starving myself, I ate about 2000 calories today
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    agreed...if you aren't hungry than don't eat....part of watching what you eat and exercing, etc....is listening to your body...not to stuff it full, not to starve it empty...
  • CMomma23
    CMomma23 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    agreed...if you aren't hungry than don't eat....part of watching what you eat and exercing, etc....is listening to your body...not to stuff it full, not to starve it empty...

Definitely that. But, if you do get hungry, it wouldn't hurt to snack on something high protein like a protein bar or something. :)
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Welp I spoke too soon, that good ole hunger feeling is kicking in so looks like Imma eat something soon. Thanks everyone!