Getting back into your routine

Options
Just back from Las Vegas and gained 10lbs in 7 days, since I have came back I have ate rubbish for the last 7 days aswell.

Decided to get back into my routine tomorrow but really annoyed at myself for not getting straight back on it when I came back.

Anyone else had a set back like this?

Replies

• Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I think vacation always does that, but hey, you're getting back on track... so GOOD FoR YOU!

Good think is, those 10 lbs will probably come off "quickly" because it's probably from a bunch of junk/water weight, etc....

January of 2011 my husband and I started dieting and by May I had lost 40 lbs, and then we went on vacation, and after that.. I just maintained the rest of the year, wasn't too focused on losing anymore for whatever reason, then over the holidays gained about 15lbs back.... so this year I started back at 193 and I'm finally back down to my lowest (actually 4 lbs shy, buy I'm smaller, which is hard to wrap my head around, but the weight training is paying off!)

I wish you the best of luck, dear... and I'm super proud of you for getting back on the wagon and not letting those 10lbs bother you... they say what happens in vegas stays in vegas... except weight,huh?! lol....
  • Mark1984Scotland
    Options
    I think vacation always does that, but hey, you're getting back on track... so GOOD FoR YOU!

Good think is, those 10 lbs will probably come off "quickly" because it's probably from a bunch of junk/water weight, etc....

January of 2011 my husband and I started dieting and by May I had lost 40 lbs, and then we went on vacation, and after that.. I just maintained the rest of the year, wasn't too focused on losing anymore for whatever reason, then over the holidays gained about 15lbs back.... so this year I started back at 193 and I'm finally back down to my lowest (actually 4 lbs shy, buy I'm smaller, which is hard to wrap my head around, but the weight training is paying off!)

I wish you the best of luck, dear... and I'm super proud of you for getting back on the wagon and not letting those 10lbs bother you... they say what happens in vegas stays in vegas... except weight,huh?! lol....

LOL Vegas was worth the 10lbs :D