Can you recommend a scale?

Options
I know that scales have changed since the old spinning dial Health-O-Meter days. I know there are digital scales that measure weight, body fat and who knows what else.

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable scale?

Replies

• Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I love my weight watcher scale...let's up to four people keep a record. It was a gift but I believe they are on the low side of cost.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I, too, have a Weight Watchers scale (sounds like the same one as above). It was $30 at Bed Bath & Beyond.
  • digitalsteel
    digitalsteel Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I spent a lot of time researching this and came to the conclusion of the Tanita BC554

I like it a lot ^.^

http://www.amazon.com/Tanita-BC554-Ironman-InnerScan-Composition/dp/B0007ZH18M/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&qid=1332373520&sr=8-26
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I have a Health-O-Meter scale that records peoples weights.... Best scale I've ever owned! 20 bucks at Walmart!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Ozeri scale on amazon.com x
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    In January I bought, EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale w/ 400 lb. Capacity & Auto Recognition Technology, from Amazon.com. Read up on all the components it has.
  • Bookers23
    Bookers23 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Tanita for sure. Super reliable and accurate. Any digital scale is going to have a margin of error but find these to be super consistent.
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I got a health-o-meter at Walmart for about 30 bucks. It records, weight, BMI, body fat %, and hydration level. Plus like others mentioned, you can save data for 4 people at a time. It's awesome.
  • getNskinny2day
    Options
    I use a digital weight watchers brand scale (picked it up at walmart). It is very accurate and it doesn't give you 5 different readings if you step on it 5 different times in a row (had a huge issue with this on other digital scales).
  • CandyAppleCockers
    CandyAppleCockers Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I use a digital weight watchers brand scale (picked it up at walmart). It is very accurate and it doesn't give you 5 different readings if you step on it 5 different times in a row (had a huge issue with this on other digital scales).

I had a cheapo I've used for years that would give me 5 weights if I got on 5 times, and only could do .5 of a pound.. I caved last month and got the WW scale from walmart that was about $50 CAD. I like having the .1 of a pound, and accuracy. Sure I fluctuate, but it helps me trend better.
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendations!