THE WII

Options
rachel41
rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
WOW!! I tell you, The wiifit is a great tool.I bought it yesterday spent an hour on it,You get to run,huluhoop,Yoga,I was sweating when I was done.Which I am glad,It been about a month I have not lost.I also step up my treadmill work out.Just wanted to share!!!

Replies

• BlossysMom
    BlossysMom Posts: 50
    Options
    I fight my daughter for mine all the time. Wish they would make it so you could do a Wii party and workout together. But it is very difficult.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I tell you, The wiifit is a great tool.I bought it yesterday spent an hour on it,You get to run,huluhoop,Yoga,I was sweating when I was done.Which I am glad,It been about a month I have not lost.I also step up my treadmill work out.Just wanted to share!!!

My husband just bought me the Wii Fit yesterday too, and just like you, I'm LOVING IT!!!
    My favorite is the jogging behind the little person! It's just a great tool when the weather is too crummy, and like right now, the dreaded black flies and mosquitoes are out! :laugh:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I fight my daughter for mine all the time. Wish they would make it so you could do a Wii party and workout together. But it is very difficult.

You can do a party with Rayman Rabids TV Party. The games use the board and some are simultaneous and some you take turns. It includes dancing, which can be hilarious.
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love mine too! I am getting much more active and my endurence is much better! I am actually running though my town and feeling much better overall thanks to this game!