weigh in and ticker question.

Options
:frown: Good morning everyone- well, today was a weigh in for me. I am at my starting weight, however, I think I started higher than I thought. I hadn't actually weighed myself when I started, I just took a guestimate! oops. I'm sure I lost weight this week from my clothes, but not too pleased that I'm at my guessed starting weight!
I ate chinese last night and hoping some of that is water! I know my rings were tight. Also, how do you get your ticker to post? I see where you can copy and past the link, but do you have to do that every time or is there an easier way? Thanks!

Replies

• NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    When you click the my home tab "check in" will appear under it. There you can update your weight. You won't have to redo your ticker, it will automatically change it.:smile:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    You can paste the link in "My Home" "Settings" "Change forum Signature". Then it will post.
  • horstboys5
    horstboys5 Posts: 36
    Options
    I guess I mean how do you use it as a signature?
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Go to "Tools" Weight Loss ticker". Create a Ticker then go to "Get Ticker code" Copy the entire section that is under "For Forum Signatures". Paste it in the "My Home" "Settings" "Change forum Signature".

Good Luck.