100 days in and many more to go

Options
Lift_This_
Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
it may have been 100 days, but my journey started long before that. I joined MFP back in june in hopes of dropping a few pounds before i went to Las Vegas for my birthday. I was going well and the pounds were coming off, it was slow,, but they were leaving. after i got back from las vegas, life took a turn. i was ridiculed and put down at work. i was not happy and would go home unhappy and stressed and the weight i lost i gained back. it got to the point my hair was falling out. during that time i fell off the wagon and stopped loggin my food...better yet i didnt even log into MFP. in nov my luck changed i was let go from work and i couldnt have been happier. i got back in the saddle and stared watching what i ate and exercising. the past 100 days(almost 1/3 of a year!!! can you believe it?) have been great, dropped 41 pounds and i am and 3/4s of thethe way to my goal. i have made 80 great friends in the process (4 which i know personally) and hope to grow as a person and be as supportive to everyone as they have to me. here is to 100 days and many more to come.

Replies

• whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Love you Lindsay!!! :heart:

You are amazing! I'm very happy to call you my friend. You're always commenting kind (and funny :laugh: ) words on my updates!
    You rock! Keep up the amazing work girlfriend. And thank you for sharing a bit of your story!!
    :drinker:
  • jmain27
    jmain27 Posts: 6
    Options
    Sister, like I have seen you grow as a person and slim down in the process. You have been so motivated and so happy about everything. I even love when you push me to go farther and harder...even when I am in spin...and I love that we now have matching running tights.

Love you Sissie!!! :love:
  • jmain27
    jmain27 Posts: 6
    Options
    Bump...you are so inspiring
  • Lift_This_
    Options
    Love you Lindsay!!! :heart:

You are amazing! I'm very happy to call you my friend. You're always commenting kind (and funny :laugh: ) words on my updates!
    You rock! Keep up the amazing work girlfriend. And thank you for sharing a bit of your story!!
    :drinker:

It is great we are friends....so happy we are on this life change journey together!!! You are doing great!!! Thank you for being you!!!
  • Lift_This_
    Options
    Bump
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You always seem to do an amazing job. You are one of those friends that makes me think that I should be as good as you are, particularly with exercise. I love seeing what you have done everyday. Just Fantastic!!!!!
  • Lift_This_
    Options
    You always seem to do an amazing job. You are one of those friends that makes me think that I should be as good as you are, particularly with exercise. I love seeing what you have done everyday. Just Fantastic!!!!!

Ah!! Thank you for the kind words...its friends like you that keep me going!!! everyone is so supportive and I hope I am doing a good job reciprocating the Support back.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!