I need support

Options
For about a week now, I have been doing terribly. My grandmother passed away last Tuesday and I haven't been able to get back on track. I have been drinking more (family get-togethers with lots of beer) and not eating on a normal schedule. I've hardly been tracking my food, not that I want to track what I have been eating. And to top it off, I've hardly been exercising. I just need a kick in the butt to get back to my healthy living.

Replies

• desirae500
    desirae500 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself. The loss of a family member takes the wind out of any sail. Try to care for yourself - rest/sleep, take a walk, eat when hungry and try to eat well. But don't stress out about recording everything. Let things calm down a bit and then get back into the groove.

Blessings.:flowerforyou:
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You need time to heal but dont forget you. You need to be as healthy as possible that why we all start this. Its not vacation its a life time. You can do this and you are worth it.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Oh I forgot "HUGS"
  • coriner
    coriner Posts: 9
    Options
    I agree. Take some time for yourself and let yourself mourn. Enjoy your family while their hanging around. Death has a great way of bringing people together. Sometimes its rare to have those opportunities.

Just take one day at a time. You're not giving up and you know that!!