Hi everyone!

Options
Hi Just wanted to say hi, just started myfitnesspal yesterday and I have a great feeling that its going to help me lose the weight that I want. My husband is currently serving in Afghanistan so I want to have 30 lbs off before he gets home in Jan. We have a 1 year old son , so I am still working on the baby weight.
Julie

Replies

• anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    Hey there. I only started MFP last week and I have already seen results. The motivation and encouragement (not to mention the being-accountable-to yourself thing) have really encouraged me. I hope you find it is the same for you. Best of luck and a big thanks to your husband for his service..
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome and best of luck to you!

This site and the people on it will help you reach your goals!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Hello! :smile: First off, you picked a great site to start losing weight! I def have to agree with TamTastic, this site and the ppl on it will help you reach your goals for sure! Good luck with everything! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Thank you everyone. It is so nice to find a site that is so supportive. It seems as though everyone I see on here has done so great!

212257.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting