Baseball team sells a 2000+ calorie sandwich.....

Options
2»

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Ever heard of the 7 pound breakfast burrito at Jack N Grill in Denver, CO?
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Ever heard of the 7 pound breakfast burrito at Jack N Grill in Denver, CO?

Just as soon as im done here im on my way for breakfast!!!!!!! I just looked at the menu and right up till i read 5 lbs of it is potatoe you had my attention..............
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    It would be funny if people didn't actually take up the challenge to eat it.
    Some days I just shake my head and wonder what on earth we have come to??????

But hey, I guess stuffing yourself is nothing new, we just have more opportunity to do it these days.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    It would be funny if people didn't actually take up the challenge to eat it.
    Some days I just shake my head and wonder what on earth we have come to??????

But hey, I guess stuffing yourself is nothing new, we just have more opportunity to do it these days.

I actually cant stand the stuffed feeling anymore....makes me feel ummmmm like im back to what ive been trying to rid myself of.
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm typing this with one hand...

Seriously! That sounds so beautiful ;w;
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTL3awtiOw8

HERE IS IT!!!! CHECK OUT THAT SANDWICH!! The 5th 3rd burger!

1696.jpg

I would just like the point out that at the bottom it says 1000% flavor....

seems legit to me.
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    wait where is the bacon?
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options

1696.jpg

seems legit to me.

I better start tracking flavor......................
  • hooligansmom
    hooligansmom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    wait where is the bacon?

If you are going to eat that many calories you need bacon. Seriously folks.
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options

LOL. Don't you love when people order absolutely awful meals and get a diet coke with it? what's the point? trying to save some calories, huh?

Em... yes.

If I go for fast food, like Burgerking (rarely but at times), then I adjust my calories so it fits. A meal might be 850calories. I can work it so that that fits into my daily totals (though the macros go out the window), but adding normal coke would probably put me over my calories.

People are aware fast food isn't clean or healthy. People can make a conscious decision to eat something regardless. It doesn't mean they should throw everything out the window and just have full fat coke, and some onion rings, and some hash browns and all the other things just because they chose to eat something high calorie
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    Full fat coke?
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    ....diet coke with that please.

LOL. Don't you love when people order absolutely awful meals and get a diet coke with it? what's the point? trying to save some calories, huh?
    It makes it all better if you get a diet coke to go with it!
    I used to work at a fast food restaurant and watch people super size their fat and carb loaded meal with diet Coke. Did I mention they where terribly obese.
  • SMarti030
    SMarti030 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ....diet coke with that please.

I used to work in a bakery right when Atkins diet was making it's fad comeback a few years ago and people would come in all the time asking "what kind of cake has the least amount of cake?" So they would get coconut cream pie and a diet coke and it totally fit in there diet...... It's just so silly to me!
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever thought that diet coke is a flavour choice? It certainly was, and is for me.
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    Anyone ever thought that diet coke is a flavour choice? It certainly was, and is for me.

Me too. I much prefer diet soda to regular.
  • gleechick609
    Options

1696.jpg

seems legit to me.

I better start tracking flavor......................

FFS, it's the t-shirt image I posted.