Another annoying Diary check request

How am I doing? I eat constantly and never feel hungry but should I up my calorie intake?

Replies

• jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    If you're losing weight at a constant rate and not feeling hungry then leave it as it is.
    Your doing great, good job.
  • masterofktulu
    masterofktulu Posts: 151 Member
    bump
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    What else is there to say? jaabee11 hit the nail on the head.

Above 1200 calories a day + not hungry + losing weight = fine. Just keep at it.
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    100g of protein @ a BW of 237lbs? There's strong, strong scientific evidence suggesting that 1.5g per kilogram of bodyweight has the best possible results, especially in retention of LBM thus resulting in superior overall body composition. For you, that would be around 160g of protein. I personally wouldn't skimp on that since protein becomes more important when cutting. Like I said before, there's sufficient scientific evidence that recommends it. Alan Aragon recommends eating your target BW in protein but that could be too much for some people. Lyle McDonald recommends around 1g/lb LBM. Your results will be much better with increased protein and decreased carbohydrates.

Another note: consuming under 0.25g/lb of BW in fat has been shown to result in negative side effects, namely hormonal such as testosterone. There are a lot of days where you come underneath that.

My two pence? Make sure you hit your fat macronutrient and up your protein to at least 1.4g/kg BW. Your results will be better.
  • alkencka
    alkencka Posts: 10
    Are exercise calories right? Do you use a HRM, I'm seeing you logged 30 minutes on Elliptical and burned 600 calories?