I am addicted to Fitness Pal

Options
I had been on a Candida clense for a couple of weeks trying to jump start my weight loss and put me into the habit of eating better going forward. My friend told me about Fitness Pal and I have been addicted to it ever since! It really helps me stay on track and you can tailor it just for your goals and eating habits. And on my cheat days, I cringe at what I put in but it sure makes me think about what i put in my mouth on my next cheat day and every other day! 24 lbs down so far....:noway:

Replies

• smittenkitten
    Options
    I had been on a Candida clense for a couple of weeks trying to jump start my weight loss and put me into the habit of eating better going forward. My friend told me about Fitness Pal and I have been addicted to it ever since! It really helps me stay on track and you can tailor it just for your goals and eating habits. And on my cheat days, I cringe at what I put in but it sure makes me think about what i put in my mouth on my next cheat day and every other day! 24 lbs down so far....:noway:
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    What are you taking for your cleanse? Has it helped?
    Thanks for the info.
  • smittenkitten
    Options
    WHAT a JUMPSTART! but very tough at first to stick to and now it is just a way of eating. No packaged foods! But specifically for the Candida Cleanse I used one from the health food store and followed it. No dairy, No Yeast, No flour, NO sugar....sounds impossible but not. I have been eating this way for a month now. Typically oats in AM, Egg, avacado, rice cakes at lunch a green apple, Dinner is rice or barley with vegs ( no starchy or sweet) and chicken or fish. Treat my self to frozen berries and plain yogurt at night. And with the counter, it is easy to see what I can fit in on a daily basis. But very important to stay for the 15 day cleanse pure to the instructions.
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the very interesting information. I really appreciate it.
    Love your kitties too :smile: