So Much To Lose...

Options
Hi Everyone!

I started (seriously) on Feb 15 & I've already lost 14 lbs, but I have a very long ways to go and I'd love friends that i can motivate and get tips from. I work out a lot & I love it. Even though I'm very overweight I've been working out on & off for many years. I'm going to start p90x soon and I do alot of elliptical workouts. I am really ready to push myself even harder since I turned 27 yesterday (March 21). Anyhow, anyone is welcome to add me!

Blessings!

Weight loss breakdown thus far
1st 10 days: 4.4 lbs
2nd 10 days: 5.2 lbs
3rd 10 days: 3.2 lbs
Today: 1 lb (after 6 days)

total: 13.8

First mini goal: 25 lbs

Replies

• DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hiya

I noticed that no one had responded to you so here i am :happy:

welcome to the site you will find loads of hints & tips along the way, it's a great community. Make sure you have a read of the other forums

Feel free to add me if you like but most of all good luck with your journey :-)
    :flowerforyou:
  • niqi85
    niqi85 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to add you, thanks!
  • niqi85
    Options
    Anyone that reads this, feel free add me. I starting p90x on Monday (for the second time). The first time I started I lost about 30 lbs in 1 - 2 months and it was great, but I didn't stick with it. :( This time I will complete the 90 days.

xoxox
  • HealthyLivingKathy
    HealthyLivingKathy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request, I also have a long way to go.
  • phylliseileen64
    Options
    I have lot to lose too and just started today I am going to be 65 in May so way older than you but we all have the same goal. I have been ill and need to find exercise suited to my heart and lung disease but maybe people could help me with that. Good start and good luck.
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome and wishing you much success!!

I think you will love the site and find lots of motivation within the community!!!! You are doing great so far and i am sure you will only do better.

I am also looking for others to help motivate me so i will definitely add you as a friend!

Good luck with P90X. I have done it before and saw great results. I am going to do it again someday soon hopefully!!!

-Denise
  • DavesKitten
    Options
    Congrats on the loss so far! I also have a lot to lose!!
  • santamommy
    Options
    You are welcome to add me! I have lost 28 lbs and still have a little over 100 to go...I'm on here faithfully everyday..even if I bump off track a little. More motivation is always welcome. :)
  • nvang22
    nvang22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You all are very welcome to add me as well! Good luck everyone! I am a very lazy person who lacks motivation, so I need as much motivation and as many friendly faces as possible! :) I hope to be able to reach my goal here!
  • Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Whatd you do to lose that 10 pounds?
  • niqi85
    Options
    Whatd you do to lose that 10 pounds?

If you're referring to me I'd love to share. I lost 13lbs in one month by eating between 1200 - 1400 calories per day and working out hard core. I would workout on my elliptical between 1 and 3 hours per day about 5 - 6 days per week.
  • SeeJohnRun
    Options
    The last few pounds always seem to hang on for dear life, just keep at it!
  • niqi85
    Options
    The last few pounds always seem to hang on for dear life, just keep at it!

Thanks for the encouragement!
  • niqi85
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I started (seriously) on Feb 15 & I've already lost 14 lbs, but I have a very long ways to go and I'd love friends that i can motivate and get tips from. I work out a lot & I love it. Even though I'm very overweight I've been working out on & off for many years. I'm going to start p90x soon and I do alot of elliptical workouts. I am really ready to push myself even harder since I turned 27 yesterday (March 21). Anyhow, anyone is welcome to add me!

Blessings!

Weight loss breakdown thus far
    1st 10 days: 4.4 lbs
    2nd 10 days: 5.2 lbs
    3rd 10 days: 3.2 lbs
    Today: 1 lb (after 6 days)

total: 13.8

First mini goal: 25 lbs

Wow, I forgot to mention that I am breaking my weight loss into a series of 25lb mini goals. I wish I only had 25lbs to lose :/
  • Megsun
    Megsun Posts: 3
    Options
    I came to know abt this amazing site and was tempted to join!! i need to lose 30 pounds in 6-7 months. I need to slim down for my bro's wedding in Nov!! I need encouragement and motivation!! help...feel free to add me!!
  • jusaqt
    jusaqt Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello girly, I'm Sharonda and I'm also 27yrs old just started today. I'm going to try this P90X Monday with you. Lets get it!!!!
  • niqi85
    Options
    I came to know abt this amazing site and was tempted to join!! i need to lose 30 pounds in 6-7 months. I need to slim down for my bro's wedding in Nov!! I need encouragement and motivation!! help...feel free to add me!!

I added you!
  • Megsun
    Megsun Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi niqi85,
    How did u lose the14 pounds?? Just curious... I am gonna start my workout from april1st..can you tell me wht all exercises u do?? TIA!!
  • Anastazia36
    Anastazia36 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone that reads this, feel free add me. I starting p90x on Monday (for the second time). The first time I started I lost about 30 lbs in 1 - 2 months and it was great, but I didn't stick with it. :( This time I will complete the 90 days.

xoxox

Hi, welcome to the site. I have to lose 22kgs (that's about 45 pounds)....
    Can you tell me what is P90X?
    Add me if you like :)
  • muthi002
    muthi002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just added you!

I need some friends on here too...