hi, anyone out there from the UK?

Options
Sinope82
Sinope82 Posts: 108 Member
Hi all,

I've been using MFP for a while now but it's taken me a while to pluck up the courage to see if anyone out there would like to share my journey. I'm not new to dieting but after going it alone upto now it would be nice to have a few friends to help me get rid of these last few pounds. I've lost 80lb upto now and i'd like to lose about another 21lb but i want to do it the right way. I've fallen into the trap of eating to little several times before and this time i want to finish the job properly (o:

To cut a long story short i've been on some sort of diet for aslong as i can remember and it would be lovely to have a few friends to help me along the way to my final target and help keep the weight off once i'm there.

Best wishes to everyone and good luck with your own weight loss journeys x

Replies

• Jo_jo_85
    Jo_jo_85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! There are lots ok people from the UK on here, im sure load of them will be along shortly, feel free to add me.
    In the mean time if you go up to the top of the page and click on groups and search UK, there are a few groups with a 100+
    members, i even just found a group for my local city. Its great to talk with local people :D
  • UpAgainstTheBackBurner
    Options
    Hey :)
    I'm from the UK, feel free to add me :)
    also congrats on the weight loss :)
  • suzannehoward1988
    Options
    Hey I'm from the UK so feel free to add me. Wow that's an amazing weight loss so far and I'm sure you will be able to lose a further 21lbs.
    Your right it is always easier too reach your target goal when you have people to help and motive you. :-)
  • rockchk31
    rockchk31 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hiya im from the UK so feel free to add me.
    Major congrats on what you have already lost....im hoping to lose the same sort of amount...106lbs all together!!
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Hi I'm from the uk feel free to add me!

You've done really well already! I have lost weight before then put a lot back on I'm now on the road to eating healthily, exercising and planning on staying that way: )
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Hey! Yeah met loads of peeps from the UK! I'm from West Sussex (near Brighton actually), feel free to add me (that applies to anyone here!). Always looking for active people :)
  • 140Aimee
    140Aimee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello! :) I am from the UK. Well done on your weight loss so far that is an AMAZING achievement and I hope you are very proud of yourself! I'm also looking for more friends too within the UK so you're welcome to message me. :)