Hi Everyone!

Options
Much like the last post, I am joining this site for accountability purposes. I am not "over-weight," yet, but I am over my weight. In fact, this time last year, I was 15 lbs. lighter than I am now. (1 year, 15 lbs...whew!) In the past, I have always been able to eat a little less and exercise a couple weeks and get most off, without much effort. I tried that in January. Since then I have gained. I cannot seem to get a handle on my appetite. So, after money spent at the gym, personal trainers, strength training classes, and my tail in front of the TV watching The Biggest Loser, I guess I am finally fed up. I look icky, I feel terrible, I have no self-esteem, and NO ENERGY!! (By the way, is that normal?) I have two kids and a husband counting on me to be the best I can be. I know I am only a fraction of what I was. They need me and I am letting them down. So, I am really hoping that with the support of fitnesspal "friends" maybe I can get where I need to be and then maybe even where I want to be. Thanks for reading! Good luck on your goals, too. (This is an incredibly cool site!!)

Replies

• molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    This site is a great tool in helping you lose the weight, good luck and welcome :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: