Plateau on weeks 8-11 of TurboFire?

Options
smccb
smccb Posts: 99 Member
I am on week 11 of TurboFire. I had great results with the program, losing close to 15 lbs and several inches all around. All of that happened, however, in the first 8 weeks of the program. Since then, I have completely stalled out as far as weight and inches lost. Has anyone else had this happen?

I have about 5 more pounds that I would like to lose, particularly around the belly area. I have the advanced TurboFire and am ready to go with that after next week - has anyone experienced greater weight loss results when moving onto the advanced DVDs?

I am just really worried that I am going to stay at this plateau, despite all the hard work I've put into the program.

Thanks in advance for any insights!

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    How much are you eating daily?
  • smccb
    smccb Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am terrible at tracking my food properly, but I think I am probably eating anywhere from 2200-2800 calories a day. I am nursing an eight month old baby (she just started eating solids, but only once a day) so I am eating more because of that. Should I lower or increase my calories do you think?

I am 5'3 and 120 lbs. My goal weight is 115.

The weight was coming off so quickly at first and then it just completely stopped. I am working out at a greater level of intensity too than I was a the beginning, and am generally more active on a daily basis than before I started.