• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning! :flowerforyou:
  • justjenny89
    justjenny89 Posts: 40
    Options
    Good morning!:happy:
    Except, here, it's past noon and I need to get off this laptop, out of bed, and onto a treadmill! Haha.
    I've seen your posts with other groups. Do you have any suggestions for getting this one more organized?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Oh it is afternoon, isn't it? Haha. I don't know, it depends on what the goal of the group is. :flowerforyou:
  • justjenny89
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure, because I didn't start it. :ohwell:
  • Isioviel
    Isioviel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. I suggested that we walk up and down and back up the stairs we were going to go up anyway, that them same back up again, it would amount to a lot of steps eventually,
    Another idea - if you really want a snack, move somehere quite and drink some water for a few minutes. Why go go back out you may find that you don't wasnt it anymore! Though if you still desperately want it, then eat it, or you're gonna be craving it all day! Might help thoses of us who find it very very hard to resist things when they've been placed nearby!
  • HealthyKt78
    HealthyKt78 Posts: 439
    Options
    I started it. I started it because I figured by that it would be good for all the students to have a group of their own. We have the similar social and academic issues that interfere with our weight loss goals and I wanted to have a group where we could all support each other. I don't know what other goals we should have or how to be more organized. I've never really been involved in a group so I don't know how they should work.
  • justjenny89
    Options
    Stairs, got it. :happy: Don't know how many stairs I'll encounter this week, but they'll be sure to remember me after I walk up and down them twice. :wink:

Maybe we should friend each other? Then we could leave comments or whatever, and send messages about the group. Just a thought.
  • Isioviel
    Isioviel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Cools, stairs it is! Hopefully I'll survive better than last week - I only managed it once :blushing: (I blame the torrential rain, not my laziness, though that was definitely a factor, hopefully I'll improve as time goes by!).
    Good luck everyone!