200 Squats Challenge May

Options
2»

Replies

• hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting late, but luckily I'm starting on week 3. I'll start on Mon. Way to go all you working so hard.:flowerforyou:
  • JoJoDavio
    JoJoDavio Posts: 8
    Options
    Monday is always a good day to start, pity its a bank holiday !! I did week 3 day 1 today to practice - then did 7 hour motorbike ride :explode: , hope i can still move tomorrow... ...
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Hey just wanted to say thanks for the link I checked it out and just for kicks and giggles wanted to see how many I could do at one time- and I got 100- not bad for being sick---guess all those leg days I kill myself in the gym with are paying off.

Good luck and good job to everyone who is doing the challenge-- :drinker: :drinker:
  • alaskancoppertop
    Options
    I think I am going to do the sit-up challenge as well as the squat challenge, seeing as how my sit-ups were what I always had problems with on the Army PT Test... I used to max out the push-ups, but I developed some wrist problems, so I am going to avoid push-ups and exercises like that!
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Week one, day 3, level 3, sit ups and squats
  • hmo4
    Options
    I'm going to also checkout sit ups, but already have decent abs. Would love to do push ups again, but my shoulder still too weak.....:cry:
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    Hey I posted last week about the 200 squat challenge...I had shown the website to my husband, and he's been doing push ups, sit ups...well I decided to give it a try too...I did the initial test for sit up and squats this morning ( the push ups are rough on my bad shoulder)...I did rather well...I must be a little stronger than I think. LOL Its got me starting on week 3 in the 2nd or 3rd column....I'm going to get started tomorrow. I don't feel like I need a break...but we'll see tomorrow...LOL I'm also doing the 30 day shred challenge, and using my elliptical everyday....lets hope I get some results soon...:happy:
  • JoJoDavio
    JoJoDavio Posts: 8
    Options
    still a squatting... managed to do week 3 day 1 yesterday and today... will move on to day 2 tomorrow

I have some joint problems and can feel my knees starting to pull which makes me stop before i would have to stop through my fitness. Does anyone have any advice on how best to manage this ? am i better to use joint supports as i progress. :frown:
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Week 2, day 2, level 3 for squats and sit ups :-D YAY gooooo TEAM!
  • hmo4
    Options
    Woo hoo, start week 4 next week:bigsmile: ...Do you guys do different types of squats or just the standard ones?:huh: