Whats on your bucket list

Options
12346»

Replies

• ckerrcanchaser
    Options
    I would love to go to the Olympics some day, watching or competing lol!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Going to Tuscany renting a villa for one solid month. Eat delicious food and drink lots of wine
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Milk a cow

not at all what it's cracked up to be...harder than it looks, smelly and potentially dangerous depending on the disposition of the cow...
  • alsw
    alsw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    visit the four corners- i want to be in four places at once
    loose enough weight to be able to just pick something off the rack and now it will fit.
    have a child of my own
    visit the mayan ruins
    hot air balloon ride
    own a business, be my own boss
    and of course.... win the lottery..lol....
  • elenathegreat
    Options

Go horseback riding and do a cattle drive ( like they did on city slickers)

also not nearly as cool as portrayed...hot and dusty or cold and wet...lots of yelling between the drama of watching cattle *kitten* and trying to keep your own in the saddle...potential for injury, but all in all usually a good family bonding experience....
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    climb Mt. Fuji one more time, and see the Montreal Canadiens play at the Bell Centre in Montreal. Tough to get tix and I live in Rhode Island.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    A college student of mine once showed my his giant bucket list. On the list was something to do with Pokemon. o.O A tad concerning.

Off the top of my head, I want to get on the Price is Right.
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    See the Great Wall of China
    Hold a baby badger--without getting mauled
    Place in the calf roping at Magdalena Rodeo
    Take culinary classes
  • Stinkeymonkey
    Stinkeymonkey Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    14 day European River Cruise!
  • volleypc
    volleypc Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My fiance was diagnosed with cancer about 9 years ago and made a bucket list for us to do together.. 7 pages two columns per page. Some were as simple as sipping as sipping a Mint Julep at the Kentucky Derby, and then many were considerably more extreme such as hiking the Appalachian Trail, visit every national park, to running an Ironman (I was training for one when she was diagnosed). At the end of the list it also stated that every year we would add at least 10 things to the list. She never showed me the list. She wanted to wait till she was healed. Long story short..her sister sent me the list a year later after she passed away. I continue to mark things off the list.. I don't seem to add as many things each year as I should.. but it is something I am passionate about. I have managed to finish the App Trail and I am slowly making my way through visiting every national park.

I do think bucket list are healthy. Even as well as I knew Heather there were some things revealed about her by some of the items she chose. So with that in mind, I also think it is a good exercise to make a bucket list with your spouse as well. Sorry for the wordy response.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Not making a bucket list.
  • kwith1014
    kwith1014 Posts: 144
    Options
    Seeing Hawaii & Ireland