Daily NSV's

Options
So lately I have noticed a lot of posts from people that are really discouraged at progress or numbers on the scale. I was thinking and thought how we should celebrate all of our small victories. By joining MFP I feel that we have NSV's every day! For example, just logging in and eating the right amount of calories should be an NSV. Last night after class I went for a 3 mile run, would I have done that 3 months ago? No way! So instead of getting down on myself about what the scale says, I've decided to notice NSV's on a daily basis! Today my NSV is eating 5 servings of fruits/veggies...I think by finding a NSV daily is really going to help keep my motivation levels up!

Replies

• AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring idea! My NVS today: I've been doing P90X, I'm on my 4th week, just did Strech X for the first time as apart of recovery week and I didn't almost die!! Lol!!!! I actually got through it without pausing! I know it's just the stretching one, but still...I feel pretty awesome about it. :happy:
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    My NSV today, being able to do low squats sets as low as I can go, (*kitten* to ankles) I couldn't even do that 20 years ago.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!