A little help with my problem... Thanks

Options
Hi all,

I have just joined MFP and wanted a little help.

My aim is to bulk up (long shot but would love a six Pac swell) but first to loose this fat on my belly however I am struggling badly. To be honest, I have always struggled in this area and always found it hard to loose this fat but I don’t know what I could be doing wrong?

I don’t eat excessive amounts however I am always told I eat very fast. Also due to work, I eat breakfast around 7 am and then nothing till around 12.30 and then nothing again till around 6pm. could this be the reason? I am starting to think it’s my metabolism which is slow.

I have started to run on the treadmill, aim is to build this up to around 45min a day after work.

Just needed some general advice on how I can get rid of this fat and when to start working on the weight lifting. I see others eat a lot and I only eat half the much as them.

Also a few people from work have stared capsiplex which helps to increase the metabolism which I might try in the next couple of days to help. They do say it works but ill give it a month try.

I might have waffled on but hopefully someone can give me some tips.

Thanks.

Replies

• dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    You need to count the calories of the food that you eat, if you're not already doing this.

Meal frequency doesn't matter, as long as you're burning more than you consumed that day that's all that matters.

As for getting rid of the stomach fat, you just have to keep dropping your body fat %, your body will decide where it wants to come off at. Unfortunately that's the only way it works.
  • arjun07
    arjun07 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    thanks for the advice,

I always thought it was my eating habbits.