MiO Liquid Water Enhancer

Options
yesthistime
yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
It's so freaking good, y'all. My favorite part is squirting it in and watching it change the color of the water. It makes me want to hurry and drink all of my water just so I do it again. That is all :drinker:

Replies

• jessicae1aine
    Options
    I've wondered about this stuff but never bought it... what flavors do you recommend? How much do you use? How long does a bottle last?
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I have the Sweet Tea and Peach Tea flavors. Both are great, but I like the Sweet Tea more. I have a 24-oz. cup at work and I only use about 2-3 quick shots for the whole thing. My first bottle of Sweet Tea lasted about a month - I only drink my enhanced water MAYBE once or twice a day...usually when I get bored of drinking water and need a little boost.
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    oooh I didn't know they had a sweet tea kind! I might have to try it, I REALLY miss my sweet tea. lol
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Sweet tea sounds AMAZING. I usually pass up getting soda at McDonalds because I love their sweet tea so much....
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Sweet tea sounds AMAZING. I usually pass up getting soda at McDonalds because I love their sweet tea so much....

YES! McDonalds usually has awesome tea. i have started using stevia in my unsweet tea and its very sweet, not quite like with sugar but the closest I have found!
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options

REALLY? Wow. When I allow myself to treat myself with McDonalds I don't waste precious calories on beverages. McDonald's Sweet Tea has as many calories as soda! Brewed tea with sweetener has none at all.
  • yesthistime
    Options
    I have the orange tangerine and fruit punch flavors, and I drink the "Green Thunder" MiO Energy in the morning (it contains caffeine). The cool part is you can put in as much or as little as you want, depending on your taste preference. The bottle says it has 24 servings (18 for the MiO Energy), and I probably get close to that because I don't like a lot of flavor. My coworker gets about half of the number of servings because she likes a lot of flavor in hers.
  • yesthistime
    Options

REALLY? Wow. When I allow myself to treat myself with McDonalds I don't waste precious calories on beverages. McDonald's Sweet Tea has as many calories as soda! Brewed tea with sweetener has none at all.

IIFYM. I have never had a more precious calorie than the ones found in an ice-cold fizzy fountain cola :drinker:
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I like it too! Fruit punch was my favorite :-) For some reason it was causing me to have headaches so I had to stop drinking it.
  • narrington77
    narrington77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i've had almost all the flavors, fruit punch, berry pomegranate (sp), peach tea, and i had the energy one that is black cherry (my favorite).. tastes like cherry coke almost... it really helps my water intake.. also had the mango one.. so far all have been good.
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I love MIO, Black Cherry is my favorite. I also love the Strawberry Watermellon, the orange tangerine, and Mango Peach. Oh, and the Green Thunder.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    walmart now has these too (great value brand) they are about $1 cheaper .... and they have some decent flavors too...sweet tea, lemonade, etc..
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Black Cherry Energy is excellent. As is Orange Tangerine. Ice Tea and Fruit Punch are not bad.

Don't try the Green Thunder Energy, not good.
  • Resident74
    Options
    It's so freaking good, y'all. My favorite part is squirting it in and watching it change the color of the water. It makes me want to hurry and drink all of my water just so I do it again. That is all :drinker:

LOL :laugh:
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I love the fruit punch
  • Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have the orange tangerine and fruit punch flavors, and I drink the "Green Thunder" MiO Energy in the morning (it contains caffeine). The cool part is you can put in as much or as little as you want, depending on your taste preference. The bottle says it has 24 servings (18 for the MiO Energy), and I probably get close to that because I don't like a lot of flavor. My coworker gets about half of the number of servings because she likes a lot of flavor in hers.

Does the Green Thunder taste like a Monster??
  • terrigrace
    terrigrace Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You all sound so positive! I'm sorry to rain on anyone's parade and I'm all for drinking more water. But definitely read the ingredients. The main ingredient is propylene glycol. Better known as anti freeze. Don't over use this stuff!
  • branflake6
    branflake6 Posts: 115
    Options
    what is the sodium per serving. I love propel zero and recently noticed the sodium is really high. Which was a very sad day for me:(
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Has anyone found that the mio liquid has negative side effects? such as diarrhea? I have a little bit of IBS anyways, so it is hard to tell if it is from the liquid or the sandwich I ate.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options

I'm honestly not a big fan of most McDonald's food, so it's easy to justify it. :P That, and my McDonalds has $1 any size drinks, so sometimes a sweet tea is simply dessert.