Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Sa-weeeeet!!!!! :drinker:

Good news at last, MG!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Congrats Molson--

I guess you could say it was a slightly late Mother's Day present...and WELL DESERVED!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I am glad to hear that what goes around comes around where your ex is concerned. That thing with the shoes,UNBELIEVABLE!!:mad:

Best to you and your kids.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I never recieved a dime for my son.
    I filed on my daughter's father only after he refused to help her with something she needed for school that I couldn't afford at the time. She was 14 years old and I had never received a penny from him, so I thought it was his turn to pay for SOMETHING. Well, he decided he didn't like paying child support so he got himself thrown back in prison just to keep me from getting anything!! IDIOT!!!!
    Now that she is grown I can't get any back support. But the good news is he is STILL in prison! Serves him right!

Memaw
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    I filed on my daughter's father only after he refused to help her with something she needed for school that I couldn't afford at the time. She was 14 years old and I had never received a penny from him, so I thought it was his turn to pay for SOMETHING. Well, he decided he didn't like paying child support so he got himself thrown back in prison just to keep me from getting anything!! IDIOT!!!!
    Now that she is grown I can't get any back support. But the good news is he is STILL in prison! Serves him right!

Memaw

Don't mess with Memaw! :angry:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Memaw

Don't mess with Memaw! :angry:
    You got that right shutterbug!!! LOL Too funny!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    That's good to hear!!!

A lot of women never receive a single dime of child support

I'm sure if it weren't for them taking his license and passport and the garnsihment, I would have been one of them....he would have hidden forever.

Wow, finally.........SOMEone gets a bit of payback (ok, not very Christian of me, but I think God likes him paying his child support, too!!)0

I hope you pay off some bills and feel a bit less stressed after all you have been thru this year.

{{{{{{{{{mg}}}}}}}}}}}