Christian Person looking for Christian Friends - Females Onl

Options

Replies

• ladyplaz
    ladyplaz Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too, feel that prayer is a very serious component to this part of this journey. We are in this race together for our crowns in the end. I cannot wait til we can present them to Our King. :happy:
  • jonniemomof9ak
    jonniemomof9ak Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    you can add me too.
  • LauraPankratz
    LauraPankratz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request.
  • BamaGirl_Tricia
    BamaGirl_Tricia Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Well I am a guy so you don't have to add me but i will pray your journey is successful anyway :-)
    Thanks for responding. I respect my husband too much to have male friends. :) Thanks for the prays too.
  • BamaGirl_Tricia
    Options
    guess Men cant pray?

Of course, prayers are welcome. I just respect my husband to not have male friends. Sorry :)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    guess Men cant pray?

No, but she may be more comfortable with other females. No need to take it personally. :)
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me!

I just finished "Made to Crave" and will soon be starting the 60-Day Devotional and have started working on praying for help on my weight loss journey.

How was it? I was listening to Focus on the Family the day the author was on. I've been thinking about getting it.

I loved it! I'm looking forward to starting the companion 60-Day Devotional. A lot of great advice and points to think about - and some great Bible verses to back it all up.
  • HopeFaithLove71
    HopeFaithLove71 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Request sent and any Christians are free to add me, I am always looking for more friends! :smile:
  • trouse11
    trouse11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Made to Crave??
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me !!!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I think there's more than 1 mfp group you could join to meet others who have the same interests.
  • cmreimer
    cmreimer Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have you as a friend! Feel free to add me too. :)
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    all christian male/females are welcome to add me to their friends. I am a follower of Christ as well. since I single I don't have to worry about not being able to have male/female christian friends:)
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I think there's more than 1 mfp group you could join to meet others who have the same interests.

yep, check out "christian's unite" and add me if you like
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request. maybe you can help me figure out how to get a picture in my profile! :-)
    MJ
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I don't respect my husband at all. So I have male friends. <eyeroll>
  • April_Mck
    Options
    You are welcome to add me .. just started this journey myself and excited to see how God is going to tranform my body, mind and Spirit through this time. Phillipians 4:13 I can DO ALL things throught CHRIST who gives me strength!!!
  • arraby01
    arraby01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    add me to
  • BamaGirl_Tricia
    Options
    So funny!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Well, she's not married to your husband, so maybe she's respecting HER husband's expectations which really have nothing to do with you.

FR sent. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.