what song/album/artist are you listening to??

Options

Replies

• udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I must be a little lame. I am currently listening to the new Lionel Richie album Tuskegee. It is a blast from my childhood past. This time around it's duets with most of my favorite country artist.
  • jonesyuno34
    Options
    as of right now, I am at my desk at work listening to ESPN Radio's Mike & Mike in the Morning. After 9am break, I will switch to some christian alternative.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I had a bad night of sleep and instead of continually trying in vain to go back to it, I got up and have listened to Rise Against for the last hour and a half. I freaking love them!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I must be a little lame. I am currently listening to the new Lionel Richie album Tuskegee. It is a blast from my childhood past. This time around it's duets with most of my favorite country artist.

Looks like it could be interesting. I'll have to see if Amazon has some samples available.
  • bjenegiles
    bjenegiles Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    THis is a great post. I love music. My office is ALWAYS jammin!! Right now, my Pandora is on the Sean Paul station. Getting in touch with my Jamaican roots :) My father would be proud. LOL
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    Cameo Lover by Kimbra =] Just playing through my youtube favorites
  • Serenity_now
    Serenity_now Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Gavin DeGraw's latest CD Sweeter. I play in over and over, along w/ Robin Thicke's lastest Love After War.
  • skinnygurl02
    skinnygurl02 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I've been addicted to Maroon 5's new Hands All Over cd. It's the best:)
  • Hailei
    Hailei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've been listening to David Guetta - Titanium ft. Sia for some time now... I find it to be empowering and I think Sia's strong beautiful voice has something to do with it...
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Why Ya Wanna - Jana Kramer
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    Doolittle - The Pixies
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Last album I listened to was Tenth Avenue North "The Light Meets the Dark", yesterday evening.
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    "A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules from the Centre of the Ultraworld (orbital dance mix)" by The Orb.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    "A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules from the Centre of the Ultraworld (orbital dance mix)" by The Orb.
    THAT is one heck of a title! :tongue:

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's new single "Candy Candy" for me.
  • gizziemonkey
    Options
    Last Album Played--Lana Del Rey--Born to Die

Last Album Purchased--Cavo--Thick as Thieves
  • gizziemonkey
    Options
    I absolutely love Gavin DeGraw's latest CD Sweeter. I play in over and over, along w/ Robin Thicke's lastest Love After War.

I absolutely love Gavin DeGraw, but I don't have this album....I assume you would recommend it then???
  • gizziemonkey
    Options
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Everyone Gets A Star - Albert Hammond Jr.
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    This morning I listened to:
    Colton Dixon
    Phillip Phillips
    Buckcherry
    Poe