Unusual Food combos

Options
14567810»

Replies

• jennapony
    jennapony Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I eat cheese and raspberry jam sandwiches :)
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Grilled peanut butter sandwitch with banna and a goofy soft fried egg.drips all over..yum!
  • rebecca0101
    Options
    Popcorn with Peanut M&M's!
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Another one I like is cheese and onion crisps with a Mars bar..... Heaven. 2-3 crisps(chips) and a bite of mars in one go.
  • original_cake_face
    original_cake_face Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    For the person who mentioned pickls/cream cheese/sliced beef - LOVE THOSE! Mum made them as a treat.. slice them into little disks. Call them pickle wraps. :)

Thought of another one: We always eat plain ruffles with cottage cheese for dip. OMG yum. :D
  • Calipalm
    Calipalm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My husband makes, Buffalo chicken Alfredo, its amazing, he also puts mustard, BBQ sauce over baked beans.

I love..... i mean i loved eating oreo's with peanut butter, with a side of chips and salsa! :)

We have also done a chili baked potato with mustard, sour cream, and BBQ sauce, with cheese.. ha ha
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter & pickle sandwich
    Salsa/hot sauce and cottage cheese
    cream cheese and pizza sauce on crackers (also cocktail sauce and cream cheese topped with baby shrimp on crackers)

i'm a weirdo

Completely agree with the hot sauce and cottage cheese, havent tried the salsa but defo will do. Cream cheese and pizza sauce crackers sound good too, not sure about the pb an pickles though!

must be Dill pickles...I thought it was gross, but I put a dab of PB on a dill pickle and tried a bite...I fell in love!
    Bacon pancakes

I make the bacon and put maple syrup in the pan and caramelize the bacon, then chop up the bacon and put it in the pancake batter...a cafe here will make them if you ask (not on the menu- it's a 'secret' menu item!)

oh, and I haven't had any of these foods since January...I may have to make some and count it in my daily goal.
  • superstankazz
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Mayo on toast.

srs.
    My husband eats peanut butter and mayo on soft white bread, I can't believe anyone else does this :happy:
  • LisamarieBond14
    LisamarieBond14 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I eat cheese and raspberry jam sandwiches :)

Yaay!! Someone else who has cheese and jam sandwiches! We wondered if it was a Welsh thing!
  • grandmamere
    grandmamere Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: HOT cocktail sauce mixed in non-fat no sodium COTTAGE CHEESE and celery or RITZ CRACKERS for dipping..uuummmm:drinker:
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    My friend eats peanut butter and olive sandwiches.
    I've tried this and it's not too bad.
  • grandmamere
    grandmamere Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    For the person who mentioned pickls/cream cheese/sliced beef - LOVE THOSE! Mum made them as a treat.. slice them into little disks. Call them pickle wraps. :)

Thought of another one: We always eat plain ruffles with cottage cheese for dip. OMG yum. :D

Add hot cocktail sauce to that cottage cheese, THE BEST DIP ever!

Besides using the cocktail sauce mixed in cottage cheese dip I SLATHER it on top ob BAKED POTATOE! Nothing else taste soooo good as a tater topping!!!
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I am in LOVE with cinnamon flax muffins iced with strawberry cream cheese and sprinkled with bacon and am considering lining my muffin pan with bacon strips this next time! LOL
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Another one I like is cheese and onion crisps with a Mars bar..... Heaven. 2-3 crisps(chips) and a bite of mars in one go.
    [/quote

Hmmmm Salty+sweet=mmmmm
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Pringles dipped in fruit flavored yogurt.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    My grandma loves Garlic toast with peanut butter..eww. lol

I LOVE peanut butter on garlic bread, so does my daughter!!