Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

VACAY pics - Isla Mujeres

Options
Pollywog39
Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
I apologize to anyone who doesn't care to look at my vacation pictures.......but I've had so many requests from my MFP friends to post a few, and can't think of a better way :blushing: :blushing:

What a lovely island - Isla Mujeres is a half-hour ferry ride from Cancun, and is a beautiful, laid-back, family-oriented, awesome place. I would recommend a visit if you want a less "americanized" Mexican vacation!

Enjoy!

http://photobucket.com/pollyIsla

Replies

• DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Accckkk! It says they pics were deleted. They don't show up :(
  • Pollywog39
    Options
    Yeah, I noticed that, Diana......

try the link instead!

I'll be adding to it when I get more from my sister :bigsmile:
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to Cancun this past November and also visited Isla Mujeres (my profile pic is actually a shot I took while in Cancun), your right it is a beautiful place...we stopped at a few roadside places for beer and guacamole and visited the temple there on the island....we are going back again this year!! Im gonna look better in a bathing suit this time around though ;)
  • Pollywog39
    Options
    Good for you, TKHappy!

We loved the island.......never went back into Cancun until it was time to go home! I know I'll go back again :happy:
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I got to see them through the link! You look so cute in the photo with the monkeys on the wall. And that shell house is incredible!!
  • debo2582
    debo2582 Posts: 4
    Options
    very nice pics...
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    It looks like lovely place to visit!! I especially liked the shell house!