VACAY pics - Isla Mujeres

Options
Pollywog39
Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
I apologize to anyone who doesn't care to look at my vacation pictures.......but I've had so many requests from my MFP friends to post a few, and can't think of a better way :blushing: :blushing:

What a lovely island - Isla Mujeres is a half-hour ferry ride from Cancun, and is a beautiful, laid-back, family-oriented, awesome place. I would recommend a visit if you want a less "americanized" Mexican vacation!

Enjoy!

http://photobucket.com/pollyIsla

Replies

• DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Accckkk! It says they pics were deleted. They don't show up :(
  • Pollywog39
    Options
    Yeah, I noticed that, Diana......

try the link instead!

I'll be adding to it when I get more from my sister :bigsmile:
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to Cancun this past November and also visited Isla Mujeres (my profile pic is actually a shot I took while in Cancun), your right it is a beautiful place...we stopped at a few roadside places for beer and guacamole and visited the temple there on the island....we are going back again this year!! Im gonna look better in a bathing suit this time around though ;)
  • Pollywog39
    Options
    Good for you, TKHappy!

We loved the island.......never went back into Cancun until it was time to go home! I know I'll go back again :happy:
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I got to see them through the link! You look so cute in the photo with the monkeys on the wall. And that shell house is incredible!!
  • debo2582
    debo2582 Posts: 4
    Options
    very nice pics...
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    It looks like lovely place to visit!! I especially liked the shell house!