• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Mark Sloan ! Hottest guy on TV EVER !
    He is FINE!!!!
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Mark Sloan ! Hottest guy on TV EVER !
    He is FINE!!!!

I remember him from a recurring role he had on CHARMED.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    And what's up with Lexy anyway??? She is the one that wanted everyone to know they were dating and now she doesn't want to move in with him?????? Is she nuts or what????????

oh he made me laugh a lot on that episode! i love how he was acting like a girl. so funny!
  • memaw66
    When he said "I'm a better woman than you are"
    That was too funny. I really like his character.
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    I thought it was hilarious when Lexi broke his penis! LMAO! :laugh:
    That was probably the funniest episode of the season.
  • memaw66
    I thought it was hilarious when Lexi broke his penis! LMAO! :laugh:
    That was probably the funniest episode of the season.
    That WAS funny. They are great together!
  • heather0mc
    i dont wanna wait all summer for them to come back! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

ugh. i need 2 new shows. i only watch grey's and BL. now both are gone. :cry:
  • memaw66
    i dont wanna wait all summer for them to come back! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Yeah, I only had Grey's, BL and ER and ER is gone forever!!!! Now I have to watch Wrestling with my husband!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad:
  • heather0mc

Yeah, I only had Grey's, BL and ER and ER is gone forever!!!! Now I have to watch Wrestling with my husband!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad:

yikes, i would stick with no tv. :laugh:
    i watched er religiously then suddenly stopped. weird, i know. i :heart: abbey!
  • memaw66

I guess I'll have lots more time outside with the plants (trying to keep them alive) or with my animals or something, anything but wrestling!!! I watch it because he likes it and I kinda like him! LOL
  • heather0mc

I guess I'll have lots more time outside with the plants (trying to keep them alive) or with my animals or something, anything but wrestling!!! I watch it because he likes it and I kinda like him! LOL

aw, thats sweeeeet! :flowerforyou: :smooched: :love: just dont turn into one of those wreslin' mommas!
    good luck with the plants this year! i had some seeds come up i planted last year (:noway: ) in a pot, but when they just started getting over 6 inches tall my puppy came out and pulled them all out. :grumble:
  • memaw66

aw, thats sweeeeet! :flowerforyou: :smooched: :love: just dont turn into one of those wreslin' mommas!
    good luck with the plants this year! i had some seeds come up i planted last year (:noway: ) in a pot, but when they just started getting over 6 inches tall my puppy came out and pulled them all out. :grumble:
    I'll try to keep the wrestln to a minimum! LOL
    My roses have been blooming!! I'm so excited. My tulips are another story. I'm afraid they are gone for good. My lilly never came back either.:sad: :sad:
    Well, at least I have my roses. I'm not a COMPLETE MURDERESS!!!! lol
  • Smiley1010
    Smiley1010 Posts: 82
    I agree with whoever said that Meredith's reaction to John Doe being George was perfect - so shocked and dismayed. And I also agree with most of you who are saying that (unfortunately) probably George will die and Izzy will live. Not that I don't want Izzy to live, but if she does, she better not have a tumor anymore (aka I am tired of Denny and the hallucinations). I want her and Alex (who also had some stellar acting these past few episodes) to be married for a while! Do you think they might both die?? How sad. How would the show move on from that?
    And don't worry, Lexy will come around on the whole "moving in together" thing... she's just young and insecure. I don't want to spend the summer without them either!!
This discussion has been closed.