New Fitday Convert

Options
Hey folks...

After losing 95 pounds on Fitday, I've gotten so aggravated with their floundering site that I've switched to myfitnesspal. I sure wish I'd done this months ago! What a better site: I'm loving it so far.

My goal is to reach 140, and I'm about 6 pounds away from that. I'm also trying to get pregnant, so I'll be stopping weightloss when that happens and using MFP to maintain weightloss during my pregnancy and after. If it takes a while to 'plant the seed' :), I'll keep going down to 135.

I'm home with my nearly-3 year old daughter during the day, and I work from home for a dot.com at night doing tech support and customer/client service. We live just outside of Chicago, in Munster, IN in a little Cape Cod with a giant backyard that I LOVE to putter in. I'm also working on a novel and like to knit and crochet. I have bum knees (have since I was 15), so my main exercise is lap swimming. I taught myself how to do the butterfly, and I'm super proud of that. Although, I've lost so much weight now that bike riding no longer makes my knees scream in agony, so I've just started doing that again and love it.