Posting a Picture to an MFP Blog (Tutorial)

Options

Replies

• lcn1220
    lcn1220 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Tagged. Mfp has the worst blog editor ever. Had to do edit the html code in Firefox instead of Chrome before it would work.
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I never could get it to work-- I tried adding the picture first AND adding the picture after typing, but neither worked for me. Thanks for the how-to, though, I probably just did something wrong!! I'll probably just stick to my blogger blog for now. It's kind of silly that MFP doesn't have an easy built-in tool for adding photos to blogs-- I mean, doesn't everyone want to add "before and after" pictures and photos of healthy meals/recipes? Sad day.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    you can also right click Copy and right click Paste the image into the blog :)
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    you can also right click Copy and right click Paste the image into the blog :)

Does that work nowadays? When I first made this post, the picture wouldn't show up if you just copy/pasted.
  • vjt1976
    vjt1976 Posts: 43
    Options
    Bump
  • mommyjgo
    mommyjgo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Happy humpday everyone!! I have a Facebook weight loss page that is coming up on its 1 year anniversary and it's a very supportive community for people looking to lose weight and keep it off! I have lost over 100lbs so far and I love to get the word out and help people who may not know where to start, or feel like they are in a rut. I've been there. NUMEROUS times. This journey is not a race. It's about baby steps, lifestyle changes, and I'd like to hear from you! Please follow this link to my page and Like it! I'm going to be doing a 1kx3 Fitness Challenge! I'm trying to get 1,000 Likes (49 to go!) by my page's 1 year anniversary (August 26th)! You will get to help decide what torture 1,000 of some kind of exercise) I will do to myself too (ie squats, wall-ups, pec-press', crunches, (God forbid) burpees, leg lifts, wall bridges, windshield wipers (with resistence band), toe reaches (on the wall), wall scissors, Wall slide squats etc)!!

https://www.facebook.com/uncensoredmomma
  • PuddinPop1
    Options
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Save for later bump
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bump thank you
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the whole thread, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but a MUCH easier way to add photos to the blog (not MFP posts) is to upload to photobucket or whatever site you're using, go to the full-sized image you want to add (not the thumbnail), right click to "copy image" then "paste" in the blog where you want it. Just the normal text field of the blog, not the HTML editor.
  • LoriLou67
    LoriLou67 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    bump
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tindaisy
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!
  • MrsCD20
    MrsCD20 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bump! Thanks so much for this!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    bump for later because although I just did it, I'm sure I'll forget. Thank you for the tutorial.
    @LorinaLynn, thanks for that suggestion,will have to try that next time.
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    thanks!
  • craftybirdy
    Options
    So frustrating... It's not working for me. I've been following the directions and went through everyone's replies to see the corrections/updates. All I get once I hit the update button is a gray screen without even the words I typed before going into the HTML screen. Anyone else have this issue? What am I doing wrong?
  • bohrsy88
    bohrsy88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    BUMP!