Looking for more fitnesspal buddies

Options
Hi ive been on here for a while ive managed to shed 16lbs but I really would like mre people who can relate with if I have good and bad days ie falling off wagon so feel free to add me :smile:

Replies

• flutestmelody
    flutestmelody Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Always looking for weight loss friends. Really helps to keep the big picture in perspective.
  • sienaknight
    Options
    Hi Laura,

Getting healthy is something we deffinatly can't do alone. So, consider yourself added.

I just started to take this weight loss thing seriously due to some recent health concerns. I started on Monday and its hard as hell! Trying to break habits that have been part of my life for so long is difficult. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will I.

Stay strong... take each day as it comes... learn from the journey,,, and the goal will be reached.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I've definitely fallen off the wagon a few times and pretty much stayed off from early December 2011- about a 2 weeks ago lol. It's really hard to get back on after that long, but I've been going strong since then :) Feel free to add me if you want. We're all here to help!
  • yasminhancey1982
    yasminhancey1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i fall of the wagon most of the time if its not snacking, i have no mo to do my excersie.
  • Laurajanehancey82
    Options
    I know how u feel ive taken it more seriously over the past 14 days
    It b great to see how u get on . I find setting my self a
    low cal daily diet @ 1200 has really helped I love my fitnesspal
    App on my phone ad I can take it with me every were I go
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've fallen off more wagons than I can count. Alas, I'm on here starting today to begin again. The more friends the merrier.
  • Nesslifts
    Nesslifts Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Heya! I sent you a request. :)
  • tobafa
    tobafa Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Fall off the wagon out there and circle them here when you need to. Open to add motivating people so request away.
  • Tiki1978
    Tiki1978 Posts: 364
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • MamaSonyaP
    MamaSonyaP Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Add me too, MamaSonyaP...always looking for good vibes from MFP buddies. Anyone else is welcome to add me, I take only the nice ones ;)
  • Diane8008
    Options
    Hey ,My name is Diane and I just joined so could used a few buddies .Its nice to have support and we all understand the up and downs of weight loss.I really like this program too.So easy and helpful.Hope to talk to some of you soon.